Joel Hall Dancers & Center is a non-profit organization that charges only what we need to meet our operating expenses.
All JHDC Adult Division classes are “drop-in” and ongoing — there is no set “term” (as there is in the JHDC Youth Division.)
- Dance students must be at least 15 years old to participate in JHDC Adult Division classes.
- New students taking JHDC Adult Division dance classes must fill out a blue Adult registration form before taking any classes.
- Classes with less than 5 paying students are subject to cancellation
- JHDC accepts cash, check, and credit cards. Checks should be made payable to “Joel Hall Dancers & Center.”
Single-Class Adult Division Rate:
$16.00 per classONLY $10 in January 2017!!!
Discounted Adult Division Rates:
- 7-class rate: $ 105.00
- 14-class rate: $206.00
- 21-class rate: $303.00
- One week of unlimited classes: $120.00
- Multi-class discounts must be fully used within 60 days from date of purchase — and they are non-transferable, and may only be used by the purchaser.
- Multi-class rates may only be extended beyond initial 60 day timeframe, with a doctor’s written notice.
- Refunds will only be issued due to Joel Hall Dancers & Center cancellation.
Professional, Teacher & Alumni Discount:
Professionals are defined as members of Equity, AGVA, AGMA, AFTRA, and SAG (A valid & current union card is required) … or any Chicago-based professional dance company.
This discount is also graciously extended to Chicago Public School teachers, private school teachers or dance, fitness & specialty instructors at other Dance Studios — with valid & current identification.
We are also happy to extend this discount to any former company members of the Joel all Dancers (JHD), who are now are valued Alumni.
- To obtain Professional Discount rate — if you are a member of a non-JHDC professional dance company — an original signed letter from the Artistic Director on non-JHD dance company letterhead must be provided to JHDC for our files.
- ALL Professional/Teacher information needs to be updated in JHDC’s records on an annual basis.
- Professional & Teacher Discounted Single Class Rate: $12.00
- Professional 10-class card: $108 (valid 2 months)
High School or College Student Discount:
All High school & college students must present a valid & current term school identification card when purchasing a class.
- Student Discounted Single Class Rate: $11.00
JHDC Economic Plan for Unemployed Adults (UWIT):
The Unemployed Workers in Transition (UWIT) program is designed to help those who might otherwise have to give up their involvement in dance due to unemployment. It ensures that no person is excluded.
- To qualify and continue to be a UWIT participant — student must present a copy of their unemployment check stub, or unemployment letter from IDES on a monthly basis.
- UWIT Single Class Discounted Rate: $8.00