In the summer of 2016, Joel Hall Dancers & Center is launching an exciting new partnership with After School Matters.
This 6 week intensive training program for a select group of teens will feature 4 hours of dance instruction 4 days a week, starting the week of July 5.
- Develop your skills in the arts.
- Gain career readiness skills to help prepare you for life after high school.
- Work with professional instructors who are among the best in their fields.
- Have fun and make new friends in your community and throughout Chicago.
Discover Your Potential and find your future
with After School Matters!
To participate in After School Matters programs, teens must be:
- Chicago residents at least 14 years of age (16 for an internship)
- Currently enrolled in a Chicago Public Schools high school — a limited number of opportunities are available to teens who attend non-CPS schools.
The online application for Summer 2016 After School Matters programs is now open!
To apply for this program, search for “Joel Hall Dance” in the After School Matters online application!
For complete info about the After School Matters program and on how to apply, CLICK HERE!
Can you kindly help us fund this program?
We urgently need your generous support to make sure that this worthwhile program is fully funded this summer.
Click on image below for additional details the flyer …