Joel Hall Dancers & Center is a non-profit organization that charges only what we need to meet our operating expenses.
We strive to provide affordable and accessible dance classes EVERY Day by offering one of the most extensive dance & movement curricula in the Midwest. Whether you are an avid dancer … someone who just enjoys dancing recreationally … or someone new to the dance world altogether … we offer Modern Jazz Dance, Ballet, Hip Hop, Modern (Horton/Graham based), Musical Theater and Tap. Plus, Joel Hall’s unique signature urban dance style — based in jazz and expressing a rich vocabulary embracing both classical & modern idioms. Students of all ages will learn terminologies, proper technique, body awareness, strengthening and movement control.
JHDC accepts cash, check, and credit cards. Checks should be made payable to “Joel Hall Dancers & Center.”
Click below or scroll down to view our rates:
All JHDC Adult Division classes are “drop-in” and ongoing — there is no set “term” (as there is in the JHDC Youth Division.)
- Dance students must be at least 15 years old to participate in JHDC Adult Division classes.
- New students taking JHDC Adult Division dance classes must fill out a blue Adult registration form before taking any classes.
- Classes with less than 5 paying students are subject to cancellation
Regular Adult single class: $13.00
*Regular Adult Multi-class discounts:
- 7 classes: $84.00
- 14 classes: $167.00
- 21 classes: $250.00
*Multiple-class packages have an expiration of 60 days.
Click HERE to sign up and pay for classes online.
|GUEST SERVICES (IN PERSON) PURCHASES
Regular Adult single class: $15.00
*Regular Adult Multi-class discounts:
- 7 classes: $98.00
- 14 classes: $195.00
- 21 classes: $292.00
|*Professional/Teacher Rate Multi-class Discounts:
- 7 classes: $63.00
- 10 classes: $89.00
- 14 classes $125.00
- 21 classes: $187.00
*Professional Status Credentials:
- SAG/AFTRA current memership
- Equity current membership
- Licensed/Certified professionals in the performing arts, yoga, and/or fitness fields
- Current professional dance company members
|*Student Rate Rate Multi-class Discounts:
- 7 classes: $70.00
- 14 classes $139.00
- 21 classes: $208.00
*Student Status Credentials:
- Valid student ID listing current dates. Student must present current schedule of enrolled classes if dates are not on student ID.
|1 Month Unlimited - $270|
LOYALTY & REWARDS PROGRAM
The JHDC Loyalty & Rewards Program provides incentives to students and clients by rewarding points every time a purchase is made. These incentives include:
- Points that monetarily transcribe to your account
- Discounts on tickets to JHDC performances
- Discounts on workshops, camps, and intensives
- Discounts on JHDC merchandise and apparel
- FREE classes (applied automatically with purchase of multi-class card)
- 7 classes = 1 free class
- 14 classes = 2 free classes
- 21 classes = 3 free classes
- Drop in rates (Regular Adult) 10 classes = 1 free class
Program members earn points for every dollar spent and can do so by booking classes online and by referring new clients. There must be a minimum of $10.00 on an account in order to redeem rewards.
Enrollment into the program is FREE and can be done in person or online by clicking HERE and going to the “My Info” tab to create an account.
All youth division classes are enrollment-based. Youth division age range is from 2 to 17 years old.
- Spring Term: January 23, 2017 through May 21, 2017
- Classes with less than 2 students enrolled are subject to cancellation
- Class make-ups are allowed to students who have missed one or more classes during the term they are enrolled in
- Missed classes must happen in the division the student is enrolled and the student can make-up the missed classes in any classes the student chooses
- Refunds will only be given due to Joel Hall Dancers & Center class cancellation
SAVE!! Full tuition payments made prior to start of term receive a 10% discount.
Youth Division Prices Spring 2017
1 class per week - $350.00 (Full Term) or $87.50 (in monthly installments)
2 class per week - $635.00 (Full Term) or $158.75 (in monthly installments)
1 class per week - $368.00 (Full Term) or $92.00 (in monthly installments)
2 class per week - $670.00 (Full Term) or $167.50 (in monthly installments)
1 class per week - $453.00 (Full Term) or $113.25 (in monthly installments)
2 class per week - $811.00 (Full Term) or $202.75 (in monthly installments)
3 class per week - $1,218.00 (Full Term) or $304.50 (in monthly installments)
|JHDC Economic Plan (UFIT)
This program is to help families who might otherwise have to give up their involvement in dance due to unemployment. It ensures that no family is excluded. To be considered for the UFIT program, parent or legal guardian need to be receiving unemployment, and must present either the unemployment check stub or letter every 8-week term.
Families on the UFIT program receive a 25% discount on the youth division pricing.