Joel Hall Dancers & Center — a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in Chicago, Illinois — relies on generous community support to fund our programming & performances.
We’d love to talk to you more about the JHDC Board of Directors, and get to know you and your interests a little better.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial business people — who are not already over extended with other commitments, eager to put their enthusiasm to work for us.
- Community leaders and philanthropists willing to engage their peers in support of our mission.
- Astute governmental advocates who can assist in navigating the political landscape of policy development, funding and legislation.
- Leaders at community service agencies interested in strengthening program partnerships with us.
- Parents/grandparents and others who have demonstrated talent, joy and energy in chairing successful fundraising events and promotions.
- Individuals with significant Board experience.
- Attend Board meetings regularly — typically, once a month.
- Active service on and contribution to the outcomes of one of our Standing Committees: Finance, Development (Fundraising), or Board Resources.
- Capable and comfortable making a personal, charitable contribution to JHDC, according to our Board’s “Give & Get” Policy.